An Insight Into Tax Audit AY: 2018-19Atul Khurana
With Extreme Happiness, We are happy to announce that the 3rd edition of Atul Khurana’s “An Insight Into Tax Audit” book has been released today in the market. This edition is little late due to some unavoidable situations but as it is said “It is better to be late than never”, so we finally did it.
The book is published under the publication of Young Global Publications, New Delhi.
This handbook is equipped with the following features:
- Detailed Analysis of Applicability of section 44AB.
- Detailed discussion on each and every clause, section, sub-sections as referred in Form 3CD.
- Reference of Relevant Income Computation & Disclosure Standards (ICDS) has also been incorporated.
- Reference of all penalties and prosecutions under the Income Tax Act, 1961 along with case studies
- The Various chapters also cover the major amendments by the Budget 2018 which will be effective from 01.04.2019 at the relevant places.
- The Important Provisions are explained with the help of case laws (Preferably SC’s & HC’s judgments) so as to get the real picture of the particular section.
- The book covers all the Relevant Circulars, Notifications, Letters & Press Releases (in context of the sections dealt under tax audit) issued by the Income Tax Department on or after 01.04.2018 at one place.
- The book also includes the major amendments and new insertions by the Finance Act, 2018 by the Budget 2018 related to Direct Taxation specifically affecting Tax Audit Provisions which will be effective from 01.04.2019 at the relevant places at one place with examples wherever required.
You can order it online. For online buying, Click here